Child/opener page sometimes returns a blank page after reloading/refreshing the same child/opener in JavaScript

Joined
Oct 24, 2013
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
When I open a child window from a parent window, I want it to reload after saving but sometimes the child window returns a blank page.

I want to reload the child window independent of the parent window action. child window returns blank only in Chrome.

The code should work in both Chrome and firefox.

My code that I have included is in the child window:
JavaScript:
setTimeout(() => location.reload(true), 2000);