    How can i open a dialog box to choose a printer?

    --
    JLobo
    JLobo, Sep 18, 2007

  2. JLobo wrote:
    > How can i open a dialog box to choose a printer?

    In client-side code, call the print() method.

    recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
    a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
    to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
    can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
    where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
    to help you.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Sep 18, 2007