    in { init: '', blah: blah, ...}. Where can I learn such advanced
    stuff?

    --deostroll
    deostroll, Apr 3, 2009

  2. deostroll wrote:
    > Need to know the basis for understanding the code written for tinymce
    > (cms - content management system). I mean what are all those written
    > in { init: '', blah: blah, ...}. Where can I learn such advanced
    > stuff?

    When RTFM, RTFFAQ, STFW. However, it is not at all advanced. It's an
    Object initializer; `init' and `blah' are property names, and after the
    colon (`:') follows the corresponding property value.

    <http://jibbering.com/faq/#posting>

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Apr 3, 2009

  3. deostroll

    Thomas Allen Guest

    Thomas Allen, Apr 3, 2009
  4. Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Apr 3, 2009
  5. deostroll

    Thomas Allen Guest

    Thomas Allen, Apr 3, 2009
  6. deostroll

    Thomas Allen Guest

    Thomas Allen, Apr 3, 2009
  7. Thomas Allen wrote:
    > Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
    >> Thomas Allen wrote:
    >>> Two good places to start:
    >>> *https://developer.mozilla.org/En/Core_JavaScript_1.5_Guide

    >> Yes.
    >>
    >>> *http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781565923928/

    >> No.
    >>

    > Especially since the version I linked is out of print, my bad.

    Seems you found all the bad teachers (and unsurprisingly, again you did not
    consult the archives before posting). Last time I checked, Flanagan didn't
    really know what he's talking about either, and it remains to be seen
    whether the latest (5th) edition can be safely recommended or still remains
    in the FAQ only because it is the least bad book about the topic.

    PointedEars
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Apr 3, 2009