Circe released to public domain!

Diez B. Roggisch

Kyle said:
Wednesday, February 8th, 2006.

Dear all,

I hereby release Circe to the public domain.

Our repo is at http://kbrooks.ath.cx/repos/circe.

This is the second post I read, followed the link, skimmed through some
sources and READMEs, and by now I got the impression that Circe is a IRC
client. It would help tremendously if you could mention that in your
postings as well as in a simple introductionary HTML-page. Mentioning
why I should use Circe and what I need to do so (wx) would help too, I
guess.

Regards,

Diez

Kyle Brooks

Diez said:
This is the second post I read, followed the link, skimmed through some
sources and READMEs, and by now I got the impression that Circe is a IRC
client. It would help tremendously if you could mention that in your
postings as well as in a simple introductionary HTML-page. Mentioning
why I should use Circe and what I need to do so (wx) would help too, I
guess.

Regards,

Diez

OK. You're right. I'll do that now. Thanks.