Circe released to public domain!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Kyle Brooks, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. Kyle Brooks

    Kyle Brooks Guest

    Kyle Brooks, Feb 8, 2006

  2. Kyle Brooks schrieb:
    > Wednesday, February 8th, 2006.
    >
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I hereby release Circe to the public domain.
    >
    > Our repo is at http://kbrooks.ath.cx/repos/circe.

    This is the second post I read, followed the link, skimmed through some
    sources and READMEs, and by now I got the impression that Circe is a IRC
    client. It would help tremendously if you could mention that in your
    postings as well as in a simple introductionary HTML-page. Mentioning
    why I should use Circe and what I need to do so (wx) would help too, I
    guess.

    Regards,

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Kyle Brooks

    Kyle Brooks Guest

    Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
    > Kyle Brooks schrieb:
    >
    >>Wednesday, February 8th, 2006.
    >>
    >>Dear all,
    >>
    >>I hereby release Circe to the public domain.
    >>
    >>Our repo is at http://kbrooks.ath.cx/repos/circe.

    > This is the second post I read, followed the link, skimmed through some
    > sources and READMEs, and by now I got the impression that Circe is a IRC
    > client. It would help tremendously if you could mention that in your
    > postings as well as in a simple introductionary HTML-page. Mentioning
    > why I should use Circe and what I need to do so (wx) would help too, I
    > guess.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Diez

    OK. You're right. I'll do that now. Thanks.

    Kyle Brooks, Feb 12, 2006