Cisco Wants You Back!

Killtest Com

As a networking professional whose certification has lapsed, you are
probably asking yourself the following questions:

* Should I get recertified?
* I have a new role, do certifications matter?
* Do employers value Cisco certifications?

We believe the answer to these questions is a resounding, "Yes!"

Recertification ensure competency.

Here is why:
Cisco Career Certifications are one of the highest ranking
certifications in the IT industry. In fact, many IT professionals and
managers believe Cisco certifications bring them more value than their
university or technical school diploma! What is more, Cisco is employing
new security measures designed to safeguard the integrity of your
certification — and protect its value with employers. A Cisco
certification lets the world know you are prepared for what is next in
networking — the next company, the next promotion and the next
challenge.

So, what is holding you back?
Cisco exams can be rewarding and challenging at the same time — that is
another reason they are so highly valued by IT professionals and
employers alike, and now is the time to reinvest in your future.

For a limited time, Cisco is inviting those whose certifications have
lapsed to "Come Back" with a special offer. Register and take any Cisco
certification exam at the regular price, and — if you don it succeed on
your first try — you will get a free second opportunity to pass the exam
and Come Back! *

Come back to Cisco Career Certifications – For details on this special
offer or to schedule your Cisco certification exam at a Pearson VUE test
center today, visitwww.pearsonvue.com/cisco/comeback

Click here to view the Cisco recertification policy. Wishing you the
best on your career investment.

Cisco Career Certifications

* Both the full price and free "Come Back" exams must be taken between
April 21, 2008, and October 15, 2008. The free exam must be the same
exam number as the exam you failed.
This article comes from: http://www.killtest.com