    hi,
    I am getting class not found exception.
    , May 24, 2006

  2. Rhino Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi,
    > I am getting class not found exception.

    Do you really think we can cure your problem with only that information to
    help us? If so, thank you for the vote of confidence in our collective
    brilliance.

    But seriously, do you really think we can solve your problem without ANY
    additional information?

    Your question is like me calling my mechanic and asking him to fix a car
    with only a single symptom -"it doesn't start" - but not giving any other
    information. The problem is that even a very good mechanic will want to know
    when the problem started, what other symptoms it has, if the car has ever
    run correctly, etc. etc. Even Sherlock Holmes, who was probably the most
    brilliant detective in literature, couldn't solve mysteries with only one
    fact.

    --
    Rhino
    Rhino, May 24, 2006

  3. jmcgill Guest

    wrote:
    > hi,
    > I am getting class not found exception.

    Okay. So your class loader cannot locate a class that is required in
    your runtime environment. There are about a zillion things that could
    cause this and you gave zero information in your post.
    jmcgill, May 24, 2006
  4. Alun Harford Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > hi,