classification

Kumar

Hi all,
can anybody help me.I have to do the classification for the dependence.
As we have give a loop body. It may contain dependence or may not. If
it contains dependence then we do diffeerent transfornation know. Such
as if it is related to scalar we do scalar expansion. I want to draw it
like tree structure or flow diagram. Different transfornation like
strip mining, loop reversal, loop peeling ... and more.

can anyone please me. or tell resource where I can ger it on internet.

Kumar

Sourcerer

Kumar said:
can anyone please me.

LOL!
I'm sure you mean "can anyone please *help* me", but I really don't understand
what you need.

--
"It is easy in the world to live after the world's oppinion; it easy in solitude
to live after our own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd

Kumar

LOL!
wow

I'm sure you mean "can anyone please *help* me", but I really don't understand
what you need.
I want to draw tree structure diagram ....if any anybody knows above
transformation

Kumar

jacob navia

Sourcerer a écrit :
LOL!
I'm sure you mean "can anyone please *help* me", but I really don't
understand what you need.

I think he did not study enough in the class to even
understand what the subject was about...

Chris Torek

As we have give a loop body. ... Different transfornation like
strip mining, loop reversal, loop peeling ... and more.

These are all optimization techniques used in compilers (common
in some languages like Fortran, rarer in C for various reasons).
As such, this is the wrong newsgroup -- you want comp.compilers.