Clear a custom HTTP header!

Hans

I have added a http header on a virtual directory. (Content-Type text/html;
Charset=utf-8). Is there any way of clearing this or override this in one
asp page? In this page I will download a tab separated text file and I don't
want to show this in the browser. I try to set this content type from my
COM+ component which is invoked by this asp page. Response.clear will not
clear header information (and I guess the added http header is added just
before the result is sent to the browser).

If IsNN6 Then
GetObjectContext("Response").contentType = "application/octet-stream"
Else
GetObjectContext("Response").contentType = "application/save"
End If

Regards
/Hans

Hans

I seems to have solved the problem myself. If I expand the virtual directory
I can mark the particular asp file and remove the header on this file only.

Regards
/Hans