    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks!
    Julio

    =?Utf-8?B?anVsaW8=?=, Feb 7, 2005

  2. What are you trying to achieve with this unworkable tactic? Tip: If it's not
    possible to achieve, you don't "need" to do it. What you need to do is
    identify the business requirement that the unworkable solution is supposed
    to fulfill, and find a workable solution to fulfill it. So, what is the
    underlying problem?

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Neither a follower nor a lender be.

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Kevin, where is an sample or a page or one tip to do this?
    Julio

    =?Utf-8?B?anVsaW8=?=, Feb 7, 2005
  4. We've just gone through a long-winded similar
    discussion in the spanish-language newsgroups.

    It was explained to Julio, and others, that there's
    no viable method for doing what he wants to do.

    Apparently he thinks that, since he didn't get a working
    technique in spanish, he might get one in english.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    =====================

    Juan T. Llibre, Feb 7, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?anVsaW8=?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    "julio" <> wrote in message

    >I need to clear the history via javascript or other via, but inside from an
    > aspx page.

    Why on earth do you need to do this...???

    Mark Rae, Feb 7, 2005
  6. Juan
    You are Mr. Microsoft
    Regards

    =?Utf-8?B?anVsaW8=?=, Feb 7, 2005
  7. > Kevin, where is an sample or a page or one tip to do this?

    Julio, let me put it in Spanish for you:

    No es posible.

    Qué usted necesita hacer debe identificar el requisito del negocio que la
    solución irrealizable se supone para satisfacer, y encuentra una solución
    realizable para satisfacerla. ¿Así pues, cuál es el problema subyacente?

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 7, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?anVsaW8=?=

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Mark Rae wrote:

    > "julio" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > I need to clear the history via javascript or other via, but inside
    > > from an aspx page.

    > Why on earth do you need to do this...???

    Educated guess: To work around some application level
    caching/security/back button issues.

    This kind of discussion should be redirected immediately to the
    discussion lists at w3.org. That would hurt...

    <eg/>
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de