Clear Thinking Power for Comp Developers

PeaceFest 05 Campaign HQ

Aloha,

It's been 32 years that I've been blessed to be in this industry, and
as you all know, mental clarity is always a challenge, especially when
working on deadline or when the perfect code arrives(the zone). Well,
at 50, i'm finding out that sometimes the old noggin ain't firing on
all cylinders, and been searching for a mental edge. Found it. have a
looksie here and then make your own decisions.