Clearing a Submit

Bill Puetz

I have a form with 4 different Submit buttons. In the action code, I do a
request on the button names to see which one is valued. This all works
great, until the browser is refreshed -- the request shows the name of the
last button pressed. Is there a way to clear all the buttons so they don't
appear to have been pressed when they've only been refreshed?

Ken Schaefer

When the browser is "refreshed", where are you seeing the name of the last
button pressed? In your server-side code?

Cheers
Ken

: I have a form with 4 different Submit buttons. In the action code, I do a
: request on the button names to see which one is valued. This all works
: great, until the browser is refreshed -- the request shows the name of the
: last button pressed. Is there a way to clear all the buttons so they
don't
: appear to have been pressed when they've only been refreshed?
:
:
: