Clearing the Data Grid from client script.....

Jack Smith

My development environment is ASP.Net with Vb.Net and Java script with .Net
Framework 1.1 and IE 6.x.

I have a search window and once the user done with search, if user wants to
clear the search text fields/search result (data grid) they can click the
clear button.

I used server side button control for the clear button.

To clear the search result in the data grid, I am rebuilding the data grid
with empty rows.

So to clear the data grid I am making round trip to the server. My question
is, is there anyway I can clear the data grid from the client code. I can
clear the search text boxes using the java script code.

Jack

Guest

Hi Jack,
You can place the datagrid inside a div and set the visibility = hidden when
clear button is clicked.
HTH
srini