Click Cancel during Download with ADODB.Stream object

A@Rome

Hi all,
I have an ASP page that downloads file with the ADODB.Stream object.

I've found that if the user click cancel in the "Save file as" window or
during the downloading, the download is no more available, the page hangs
over and and the session have to be closed. (In some cases you have to Cancel
more than one time the download process to rise up this error).

I've experienced this problem, as a user, with many major webmail services
too!

Can someone help me?
Thanks a lot, Andrew

A@Rome

It would be helpful too another way to make an ASP download page that works
properly!
Thanks to all