click on control and tab order doesn't update

SteveKlett

I meant to add this to my previous post but sent it too soon.

Picture this: 10 controls on a form in a single column with a tab
order setup first to last, top to bottom
Click in the first control to give focus
Press tab to move to the next (second control)
Click on the fifth control to give it focus
Press tab and focus jumps to control #3 - I would have expected it to
jump
to sixth control

huh? Why?

Is this normal? I've been looking through the DOM for any properties
to workaround this bahavior. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for reading,
Steve