Clicking a sub menu item

googlewellwisher

Hello,

Im a newbie to automation testing.Im using python scripting in
selenium to automate a website.

Now im facing a difficulty in clicking a submenu item.I have 5 buttons
in the main menu.I am able to click each of the menu button using
self.driver.find_element_by_id("MainMenuButton1").click()

But how can I click the MenuButton1_Submenu button?

For this purpose I think I have to move hover the menu button and wait
for some time, then click the submenus using their ids or whatever
property.Is this the right way to click the sub menu items? If yes can
abybody provide me the code for mouse hover a control?

If this is not the right procedure please provide me with appropriate
code to click on a sub menu item?