client side validation on a number???

Helixpoint

Is there a way to use a validator for a a price. I want to allow them to
enter a whole number or a double. 12 or 12.33. Is there a way to do this
client side?

--

______________________
David Fetrow

Interested in Affordable Email Marketing?
Check out the HelixMailer at http://www.helixpoint.com/helixmailer.asp
If you are interested in becoming a Reseller of HelixPoint products, contact
(e-mail address removed)

Karl Seguin

Not sure...the regularexpressionvalidator doesn't check if it's empty...you
need to combine it with a requiredfieldvalidator....if that's the problem
you can still test it out by actually putting some dummy data in the text
box? you sure you have it setup right? Got the ControlToValidate and the
ErrorMessage or some text to display?

Karl