Close window with target?

Targa

How can I set a target for this script? It launches from an Iframe and I
need the parent page to refresh when it closes

<!-- Go to Invoice and Close Popup Window-->
<script language="JavaScript"><!--
function supressError() {
return true;
}

function load(url) {
window.onerror = supressError;
opener.location.href = url;
setTimeout('self.close()',100);
}
//--></script>

Thanks!

Vincent van Beveren

How can I set a target for this script? It launches from an Iframe and I
need the parent page to refresh when it closes

I don't really know what you are looking for, but maybe this can help
you:

The parent of an IFRAME is window.parent, the opener of a popup window
is 'window.opener' So, the document in which the IFRAME is embedded
should be refereable from the popup window by opener.parent.

Good luck,
Vincent

Targa

That did it - Thanks!