    handle this situlaton.

    Please help me asap.

    thanks in advance.
    archana, Sep 7, 2007

  2. archana

    Patrice Guest

    Open and close your connections as needed. Connection pooling will return
    already prepared connection for you from a connection pool so this is not a
    performance hit.

    The benefit is that it allows to serve N users with a much lower number of
    connection (each user doesn't need a connection all the time, a connection
    is needed just when the page runs).

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Sep 7, 2007