clr stored procedure

Guest

hey all,
i'm just now trying out the clr stored procedures and after i deployed it to
my sql server i went over to my management studio to look at the results and
test.

i can run it but i noticed there's a picture of a small lock on the stored
procedure and i noticed i when i right-click on it the Modify is disabled.

what the lock? and can i modify it from sql?

thanks,
rodchar

bruce barker

the compiled dll was loaded into sqlserver, so there is no way to edit
it. you need the original source file (which you can add to a project).

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)