code for a new form of email client

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Robin, Nov 20, 2009.

  1. Robin

    Robin Guest

    I am not saying this is good perl code, but it is definely a neat
    program:

    --

    building weird machines that you can build (kind of)</a>
    This is an interesting perl program that simulates building machines.

    -Robin
    Robin, Nov 20, 2009

  2. Robin wrote:

    > I am not saying this is good perl code, but it is definely a neat
    > program:
    >

    > --

    > building weird machines that you can build (kind of)</a>
    > This is an interesting perl program that simulates building machines.
    > Requires the perl/Tk module.
    > An interesting perl program that lets you do some interesting art in
    > one style. Requires the perl Tk module.
    > This editor allows to edit your own markup language like HTML. So, if
    > you wanted to design your own language that is like XML or HTML use
    > this. It requires the perl Tk module(s).<br />
    > This program lets you read your email but you can't send any. Includes
    > some neat features. Remember to place it in its own folder/directory
    > before running it because it creates a file. Requires the perl modules
    > perl Tk, LWP, and Net::pOP3.
    >

    > -Robin

    You've posted HTML tags in a text message. Don't post HTML to usenet
    anyway. Also, you have links that contain no URL's to them, just the
    file names (which might work for you on your local system, but for no
    one else). Likely, people won't appreciate you posting links to
    multiple zip files anyway. If you have code you want to post, that's
    different.

    --
    Not really a wanna-be, but I don't know everything.
    Wanna-Be Sys Admin, Nov 20, 2009