Code generation in Java

Vikram

Hi All,
I am writing a web application using Java. Each new page in
the web site requires some 6-7 new classes, which have a pre-defined
template. I am writing an eclipse plugin to generate these classes
using Wizards.
My question is how do I generate the java classes ? Is there any tool
to do it ? Or do I just have to manually write its contents ?

Roedy Green

My question is how do I generate the java classes ? Is there any tool
to do it ? Or do I just have to manually write its contents ?
You have the source, but you need to compile? Is that the problem?
Or is the problem generating the source?

A Serve let engine will automatically handle compilation for you.
Otherwise see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/onthefly.html
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
http://mindprod.com