Code Rendering Problem

Guest

Hello I am having a problem with code not being rendered. I have a checkboxlist that is databinded in the Not Page.IsPostBack() sub, and the visibility is set to true/false depending on certain requirements. If the user modifies the page in a certain way then the checkboxlist will be made visible again using JavaScript code. The problem is, that if I set visible=false in the page load sub, then the code for the checkboxlist never gets rendered on the Html Page, so then the JavaScript will go to enable the visibility of the checkboxlist, but it won't even exist on the page. Does anybody know how to have the visible property set to false and still have the code render on the page?
ThankYou