Code to delete an FTP file: HELP!...

Biuri

Hi there!I am able to read and to write an ftp file...but not to delete it!...
I think it should be done by URLConnection and OutputStream...

Thank you very much for the help! ;-)

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen

Hi there!I am able to read and to write an ftp file...but not to
delete it!... I think it should be done by URLConnection and
OutputStream...

Why do you think that? The FTP protocol is different from HTTP, but
Java supports the standard limited FTP usage (retrieval) for URLs.

To do a delete you need a "real" FTP connection - try searching for
some of the many Java implementations out there.