    That way the search is run on the computer where the originating directories
    are.

    Thanks in advance

    MP, Apr 13, 2005

  2. Are you asking for ASP code that does this on a website, or are you just
    trying to find files for your use? If you are asking for Windows help, go to
    one of the other newsgroups. If you are looking for ASP code help, please
    give a little more detail as to what you want.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, May 13, 2005