Codebehind stuff..

+The_Taco+

Is there any way to call a custom made "codebehind" function from
javascript?

Thx.

Max

Are you seriously asking if client side script can call a method that has
been compiled on the server? LOL !! You can only use what's on the page --
what's sent to the client man!

-M

+The_Taco+

Ok well, what I need to do is to generate a click event from a Label object.
But can't find one on the server side. Any hint?

Brian Henry

you need to run the object as a server control with the runat="server"
tag... to get a codebehind method to fire with an event on an object on the
client side..

Paul W

Don't think your going to find a Click event for a label. Use a button and
change style so it appears as if it is a label. You can set and read it's
text property just as if it were a label.

Kevin Spencer

How about using a Panel instead of a label? A Panel renders a div tag in the
page, which has a click event.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
http://www.takempis.com
Big Things are made up of
Lots of Little Things.

Max

Sorry I'm not thinking as a VS.NET developer. I'm used to coding javascript
by hand! LOL!

-M