Coding Question - Looking for Help

Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Hi All!

Just a quick question, I don't know which language this could be done in or if it can be done via a simple script and hotkeys, but I was wondering if it was possible to extract data from certain excel columns and/ or rows and then automate inserting this information onto a website's fill in section(s). If so, would anyone be open to an exchange to learn how to do this.

Thank you so much in advance! :)

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
PHP is the language of your choice. But you need to learn the basics at least. Otherwise "help" means "doing it for you". I mean i would do it for you, but not for free. So if you are interested, PN me. My hourly rates are 92 USD or EUR.

Joined
Nov 15, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
So, you're saying it isn't possible via Excel Macros or Auto Hotkeys with a simple script? Or are you simply saying you recommend PHP?