    Dear sir,

    I want vb.net, asp.net coding pdf documents , where they are
    avaliable,please respond this mail

    shbgupta, Jun 27, 2003

  2. shbgupta

    Atrax Guest

    > I want vb.net, asp.net coding pdf documents , where they are
    > avaliable,please respond this mail

    what's that supposed to mean?

    you want white papers dealing with coding standards for ASP.NET
    applications, is that it?

    Why? Why was I programmed to feel pain?

    Atrax. MVP, IIS
    http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

    newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.0 now released.
    click the link above!

    Atrax, Jun 27, 2003

  3. my guess is that he wants to encode a pdf document from a webpage and is
    looking to buy it.

    who knows?

    Chance Hopkins, Jun 27, 2003