    Im lost now :-((

    Regards
    Chris
    Joker7, Aug 21, 2004

  2. Joker7

    thorpe Guest

    you do sound very lost. coldfusion files(cfm) are NOT databases. they can
    interact with a database, same as asp.

    thorpe, Aug 22, 2004

  3. Joker7

    Joker7 Guest

    "thorpe" <> wrote in message
    : you do sound very lost. coldfusion files(cfm) are NOT databases. they can
    : interact with a database, same as asp.
    :
    : "Joker7" wrote:
    :
    : > I have a coldfusion database (cfm ) how can I display this in a ASP or
    html
    : > page
    : >
    : > Im lost now :-((
    : >
    : > Regards
    : > Chris
    If you was thinking I was lost then you should see me now,
    Im finding out what looks easy is not !

    If I keep hitting it with my hammer it will work I just know it will :-((

    Thanks
    Chris
    Joker7, Aug 23, 2004