Collapsing sections of a web page - ideas?

Chris Snyder

Simple question for most of you, I'm sure. But, as an old-time
thick-client developer stepping into the world of the ASP.NET for the
first time, I'm a little stuck. I want a control (or something) which
resides on an ASPX page. At first the control displays one column,
multiple rows. When one of the header rows is selected (say one called
articles) it "expands" for lack of a better word, and below the
selected header row, and above the next header row, it shows one row
per article, with possibly multiple columns. (Name, synopsis, author,
date).

I'm sure there is probably 1000 controls like this floating around out
there, but I want to do it myself. So, I'm really looking for
suggestions on how to get started.

Thanks,
Chris