Collect click on banner

Boris ©avc

I have a banner exchange commercial on my page. The code from banner
provider is in javascript. How can I change that code (the best would be in
php) to know who click on my banner?

If this would be normal html link i'd put hyperlink to mypage.php and then
use header('Location:'.$_GET['url']); on that page. But how to do it if
banner is supplied with Javascript code?

<script language="javascript"
src="http://www.bannerpage.com/script.php?id=1071"
type="text/javascript"></script><br>
</center></div>

Thanks for helping,
Boris

Mitja

Boris ©avc said:
I have a banner exchange commercial on my page. The code from banner
provider is in javascript. How can I change that code (the best would
be in php) to know who click on my banner?

If this would be normal html link i'd put hyperlink to mypage.php and
then use header('Location:'.$_GET['url']); on that page. But how to
do it if banner is supplied with Javascript code?

With no real banner code and url, impossible to tell. Sometimes it is
possible todownload the JS in question, tweak it a bit and the use the local
copy.