Collect string from HTTP Form POST

Chris Cairns

I have a basic form that POSTs data to a web server. The web server then
replys with a string response.

It goes something like this

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="https://www.mywebserver.com/trans.dll">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="x_Field1" VALUE="1">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="x_Field2" VALUE="True">
<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="x_Login" VALUE="MyUser">
<INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT VALUE="Click here To Submit">
</FORM>

The response is just a comma separated values string like:
1,0,2,3,0,Transaction Success,Etc

Once I hit the submit button the server returns a string response. I do not
want the user to ever see the response, but need the response string to
create my own page.

How do I retreive that string and use it??