Colorado Software Summit, new Java technologies to identify

Roedy Green

I have been to the Colorado Software Summit twice and had a hoot. Ill
health prevents me now. It is held at a high altitude in Keystone
Colorado, a ski resort town.

I received a postcard today advertising it This year it will be held
Oct 19-24. The post card mentions all kinds of Java goodies I am
unfamiliar with.

I figured I probably should be researching some of these and putting
Java glossary entries for them.

If you have any thoughts on which are most important, or what I could
say in a few sentences about them, or even a few words on what they
are for, please shout.

Apache Maven
Rails
iPhone software development