Comands C/C++ for GPRS Analyser

Tiago

Hello experts!

I´m a student and researcher of the any College of the Brazil, and I
research about comands, functions and other command using C/C++ for
analyser the network GSM/GPRS. Can any person help me?

Sorry! I Begin to study the English language now! Bye!!!

[rob desbois]

I´m a student and researcher of the any College of the Brazil, and I
research about comands, functions and other command using C/C++ for
analyser the network GSM/GPRS. Can any person help me?

At what level? What hardware are you using to do this?

Are you working with a GSM/GPRS modem?
If so then you'll be working with the "Hayes AT command set" (http://
docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdenetwork/kppp/appendix-hayes-commands.html),
and a collection of proprietary extensions from the modem creators for
accessing GSM and GPRS-level functionality.

Any more information you can provide?
--rob

Tiago

Well, I will be a software which show parametres of gprs(BER, Rx/Tx
Level, slots, and others parametres). I have the Treo 650 (S.O Palm
OS) for the application. Can you help me? Thank you for anwser! Bye!!!

Tiago

I need the comands,functions,class or other comand´s line for analyser
theses parametres. Is this possible?

[rob desbois]

I need the comands,functions,class or other comand´s line for analyser
theses parametres. Is this possible?

You'd have to look in the user manual / developer manual for the Treo
650 to answer that.

--rob

[rob desbois]

But I need comands in C, not comands Treo.

'C' won't have its own commands, we really can't help you on this
forum, this is comp.lang.c++
C++ is *not* C, and C is nothing to do with Treo.
You need to read up on the Treo and find a development manual or
similar things for it.

--rob

Michael DOUBEZ

Tiago a écrit :
But I need comands in C, not comands Treo.

Just for you to understand. Gprs devices usually offers a modem
interface through a serial link.
Rx/Tx concerns the serial link to you device, on this link, you will
send the parameters and the command corresponding to the device (generic
devices support Hayes commands and I suspect yours does).
*There are no commands in C or in C++*. You can implement the procedures
for writing and reading commands in whatever language that is
supported by your platform.

In short, your question is off-topic here.
Please ask in a relevant group or forum.
Michael