    research about comands, functions and other command using C/C++ for
    analyser the network GSM/GPRS. Can any person help me?

    Sorry! I Begin to study the English language now! Bye!!!
    Tiago, Feb 1, 2008

  2. > I´m a student and researcher of the any College of the Brazil, and I
    > research about comands, functions and other command using C/C++ for
    > analyser the network GSM/GPRS. Can any person help me?

    At what level? What hardware are you using to do this?

    Are you working with a GSM/GPRS modem?
    If so then you'll be working with the "Hayes AT command set" (http://
    docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdenetwork/kppp/appendix-hayes-commands.html),
    and a collection of proprietary extensions from the modem creators for
    accessing GSM and GPRS-level functionality.

    Any more information you can provide?
    --rob
    [rob desbois], Feb 1, 2008

  3. Tiago

    Tiago Guest

    Well, I will be a software which show parametres of gprs(BER, Rx/Tx
    Level, slots, and others parametres). I have the Treo 650 (S.O Palm
    OS) for the application. Can you help me? Thank you for anwser! Bye!!!
    Tiago, Feb 1, 2008
  4. Tiago

    Tiago Guest

    I need the comands,functions,class or other comand´s line for analyser
    theses parametres. Is this possible?
    Tiago, Feb 1, 2008
  5. On Feb 1, 3:01 pm, Tiago <> wrote:
    > I need the comands,functions,class or other comand´s line for analyser
    > theses parametres. Is this possible?

    You'd have to look in the user manual / developer manual for the Treo
    650 to answer that.

    --rob
    [rob desbois], Feb 1, 2008
  6. Tiago

    Tiago Guest

    But I need comands in C, not comands Treo.
    Tiago, Feb 1, 2008
  7. On Feb 1, 5:20 pm, Tiago <> wrote:
    > But I need comands in C, not comands Treo.

    'C' won't have its own commands, we really can't help you on this
    forum, this is comp.lang.c++
    C++ is *not* C, and C is nothing to do with Treo.
    You need to read up on the Treo and find a development manual or
    similar things for it.

    --rob
    [rob desbois], Feb 4, 2008
  8. Tiago a écrit :
    > But I need comands in C, not comands Treo.

    Just for you to understand. Gprs devices usually offers a modem
    interface through a serial link.
    Rx/Tx concerns the serial link to you device, on this link, you will
    send the parameters and the command corresponding to the device (generic
    devices support Hayes commands and I suspect yours does).
    *There are no commands in C or in C++*. You can implement the procedures
    for writing and reading commands in whatever language that is
    supported by your platform.

    In short, your question is off-topic here.
    Please ask in a relevant group or forum.
    Michael
    Michael DOUBEZ, Feb 4, 2008