    David Lozzi
    Web Applications Developer
    dlozzi@(remove-this)delphi-ts.com

    David Lozzi, Oct 18, 2005

  2. Hi David,

    Welcome to msdn newsgroup.
    Regarding on this post, I've also found your another duplicated one in the
    public.xml newsgroup.
    Another support engineer Kevin has replied you in that one, if you have any
    further questions, please feel free to post there.

    Thanks,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security