combobox...

brucie

in post: <
Vince said:
Hi there!
g'day

I'd like to use combobox where you can edit label when a proposed item
is not found in the list unlike combo where you can only select an
item... does such a combo exist ?
no

if not, how may I do then..?

use a combination of a select with "other" and a text field for the
"other"

Vince

Hi there!

I'm searching for a solution to this prob.. Well, in a form, I'd like
to use combobox where you can edit label when a proposed item is not
found in the list unlike combo where you can only select an item...
does such a combo exist ?
if not, how may I do then..?
any idea??

thanks a lot...