Command Line Login/Register With Python

Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I want to create a login/register system with python, however I run into this problem:

You can view the source code and gain access to other users accounts

Is there a way to do it some other way? I am trying to create a chat system, but I would like them to have a login account so they can have personal things with them. I was thinking about checking with the chat server to see if the chat client entered the right password, so that way it would inaccessible to people who can't see it.

So basically,
How do I create a login/register system with python and will not allow users to view source code to gain passwords

Thank you so very very much,
x019