Commerce systems

Jon

As much as I love coding with Asp.net, I am in a time crunch to get a
completely new website set up for my brother and he needs it to have a fully
functional commerce system, much like Miva. While I'd love to write it
myself, I don't have near the time it would take or the expertise involved
to make it as secure as possible and to interface for credit card
processing. Can anyone recommend a commerce system built on Asp.net, as I'd
like to build the rest of the site using .net. If I need to, I know php and
could use Miva, but I'd rather stick with asp.net.

Thanks