comp.lang.c pest report (2)

CBFalconer

COMP.LANG.C PEST CLEAN-UP 0.9

------ BEGIN PHASE 1 TESTING ------

*TESTING* *TESTING* *TESTING*

[output should appear next - cross our fingers]
TRIGGER MATCH DETECTED
\<[tT]roll

THREAD
Interview Questions

MESSAGE-ID
<[email protected]>

TRIGGER USER
CBFalconer

TRIGGER USER COMMENTS
A single `Path' token needs to be avoided via intermediate bounce
point after Tor exit node. User will be moved with other Motzarella
trigger users to normal full-spoofing mode via hidden injection
server in future phase.

CONTEXT (MAX 15 LINES)
###
flames; or, the post itself. Derives from the phrase "trolling
###

###
for newbies" which in turn comes from mainstream "trolling", a
###

###
hoping for a bite. The well-constructed troll is a post that
###

###
troll. If you don't fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.
###

###
2. n. An individual who chronically trolls in sense 1; regularly
###

###
than to annoy someone or disrupt a discussion. Trolls are
###

scheduling 5 flood posts

respooled with 0 problems in 1.3 seconds (see log)
recoupled with 0 problems in 18.1 seconds (see log)

config dump:

Version: 0.9
Newsgroup count: 1
Newsgroup spool(s): clc-2.spool