CompareValidator with DateTime using dd/MMM/yyyy format.

Fernando Panizza

Hi,

I'm using the CompareValidator with a DateTime field using dd/MMM/yyyy
format (example "07/Jun/2004" ) .

The compare validator seems not work with this format. Always say that the
date is invalid.

I'm using the CompateValidator with Operator= "DataTypeCheck" and Type="
Date".

<asp:CompareValidator runat="server" id="ValidateDate"
ControlToValidate="InvoiceDate" Operator="DataTypeCheck" Type="Date"
ErrorMessage="invalid date" ></asp:CompareValidator>

I am missing something?

Any helps is welcome,

Thanks,

Fernando.