CompareValidator with DateTime using dd/MMM/yyyy format.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Fernando Panizza, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. Hi,

    I'm using the CompareValidator with a DateTime field using dd/MMM/yyyy
    format (example "07/Jun/2004" ) .

    The compare validator seems not work with this format. Always say that the
    date is invalid.

    I'm using the CompateValidator with Operator= "DataTypeCheck" and Type="
    Date".

    <asp:CompareValidator runat="server" id="ValidateDate"
    ControlToValidate="InvoiceDate" Operator="DataTypeCheck" Type="Date"
    ErrorMessage="invalid date" ></asp:CompareValidator>

    I am missing something?

    Any helps is welcome,

    Thanks,

    Fernando.