Compile a Ruby script

Dark Haukka

Now, thanks to the forum, I have my brand-new and shining Ruby script,
which I modified to fit my needs, but I can't convert it into an
executable file. I tried with rubyscript2exe but it throws me an error:
C:\Users\Haukka>rubyscript2exe main.rb
C:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rubyscript2exe-0.5.3/bin/rubyscript2exe:5:in
`replace': can't modify frozen string (RuntimeError)
from
C:/Ruby192/lib/ruby/gems/1.9.1/gems/rubyscript2exe-0.5.3/bin/rubysc
ript2exe:5:in `<top (required)>'
from C:/Ruby192/bin/rubyscript2exe:19:in `load'
from C:/Ruby192/bin/rubyscript2exe:19:in `<main>'
Can anybody help me, please? Or teach me another compiling method?
Thanks in advance

Jonathan Page

Dark Haukka

Thanks everyone ^^ I owe you another. Just a final question: If I use
Shoes (or Netbeans, or any IDE/compiler you like), is there a way to
change this piece of code for another that shows the message and the
question graphically (a window, for us to understand):
puts "All your base are belong to..."
answer = gets
Thanks!!