    Glad to hear https://duckduckgo.com is getting more
    traffic lately.
    , Jun 20, 2013

  2. On 6/20/2013 2:28 PM, wrote:
    > Is there a link to download Visual Studio 2013? I found a
    > page off of a site called 2013download.com that said you
    > could download it there, but it looked kind of fishy to
    > me so I didn't do it.

    If you can survive another week without it, you might not need those
    fishy (or should I say "phishy") sites. MS said they would give more
    information during their "Build" conference set to open mid next week in
    SF, I think.

    > Secondly, is anyone using clang 3.3 or newer? I hit a bug
    > in clang 3.2
    >
    > https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/comp.lang.c /FoF4eehyM6I
    >
    > but I don't know if it is still a problem in more recent
    > releases. Tia.

    Is there no way to ask llvm directly?

    Victor Bazarov, Jun 20, 2013

    On Thursday, June 20, 2013 6:37:25 PM UTC, Victor Bazarov wrote:

    > If you can survive another week without it, you might not need those
    > fishy (or should I say "phishy") sites. MS said they would give more
    > information during their "Build" conference set to open mid next week in
    > SF, I think.

    OK, I found it now.

    > > Secondly, is anyone using clang 3.3 or newer? I hit a bug
    > > in clang 3.2

    I am.

    > Is there no way to ask llvm directly?

    That's the next step. I installed clang 3.3 now and it still
    crashes.

    Brian
    Ebenezer Enterprises - Was Eisenhower the last decent US President?
    http://webEbenezer.net
    , Jun 28, 2013

    On Friday, June 28, 2013 3:23:56 AM UTC, wrote:

    > OK, I found it now.

    A few comments:

    IIuc, Visual Studio 2013 is also known as Visual Studio 12.

    It seems faster than the previous version.

    It doesn't support non-static data member initialization in
    a class declaration. This is a dissapointment.

    > That's the next step.

    I reported it and they said they fixed it.
    , Jul 1, 2013