    thanks in advance,

    --
    no sign

    nobody, Sep 25, 2005

  2. A. Sinan Unur, Sep 25, 2005

  3. nobody <> wrote:

    > where can i get a complete manual and a complete reference for understanding
    > perl language?

    ( I don't know what the distinction between "manual" and "reference" is. )

    The documentation for Perl is part of the perl distribution.

    If you install perl, you will have installed the docs too.

    You can access them using the "perldoc" utility, which is also
    part of a normal perl install.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming

    Tad McClellan, Sep 25, 2005
  4. nobody

    Joe Smith Guest

    nobody wrote:
    > where can i get a complete manual and a complete reference for understanding
    > perl language?

    Start -> Programs -> ActivePerl -> Documentation
    has the same info as
    http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Perl/Reference/

    In other words, install perl on your computer and you will have
    the documentation on your hard drive.
    -Joe

    Joe Smith, Sep 26, 2005