    and thank you!

    -Prado.

    , Nov 2, 2005

  2. Brandon K Guest

    what is .tk? Turkmenistan? or is it just some arbitrary suffix.

    > www.javaholics.tk

    Get Anonymous, Uncensored, Access to West and East Coast Server Farms!
    ----== Highest Retention and Completion Rates! HTTP://WWW.NEWSGROUPS.COM ==----

    Brandon K, Nov 3, 2005

  3. Magnus Lycka Guest

    Brandon K wrote:
    > what is .tk? Turkmenistan? or is it just some arbitrary suffix.

    Nope that's tm. Tokelau has tk. I'm sure you can learn more from
    Wikipedia etc. See e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1

    Magnus Lycka, Nov 3, 2005
  4. Ben Finney Guest

    Brandon K <> wrote:
    > what is .tk? Turkmenistan? or is it just some arbitrary suffix.

    The country top-level domains are the ISO 3166 two-letter country
    codes.

    <URL:http://dmoz.com/Science/Reference/Standards/Individual_Standards/ISO_3166/>

    --
    \ "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without |
    `\ result." -- Winston Churchill |

    Ben Finney, Nov 3, 2005