Concatenating arrays

Sheldon

Good day everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has a fast and concise way of
concatenating two 2D arrays of same dimensions?
Whenever I try:

a = concatenate(b,c)

I get erroneous data as if the axises were incorrectly chosen. As far
as I can see concatenate((b,c),0) does it vertically while a 1 does it
horizontally. But the results does not reflect this.
What am I missing here?

I am using Numeric.

Any help is appreciated,
Sheldon

Robert Kern

Sheldon said:
Good day everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has a fast and concise way of
concatenating two 2D arrays of same dimensions?
Whenever I try:

a = concatenate(b,c)

That is not the correct signature.

a = concatenate((b, c))