Concurrency patterns in C++

Pallav singh

Hi

Kindly Provide me Link about Concurrency patterns in C++

Thanks
Pallav Singh

Szabolcs Ferenczi

Kindly Provide me Link about Concurrency patterns in C++

You can use concurrency in C++ as far as you use some library for it
such as Boost or Pthreads.

The classification of parallel and concurrency patterns are not so
much established yet as the GoF patterns are, especially, if object-
oriented architectures are concerned.

Anyway, you can find concurrency patterns in the POSA book, vol. 2

Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture, Patterns for Concurrent and
Networked Objects, Volume 2
by Douglas Schmidt, Michael Stal, Hans Rohnert and Frank Buschmann
ISBN: 0471606952
John Wiley & Sons © 2000 (633 pages)

For parallel patterns you can check out Patterns for Parallel
Programming:

Patterns for Parallel Programming
by Timothy G. Mattson; Beverly A. Sanders; Berna L. Massingill
Publisher: Addison Wesley Professional
Pub Date: September 15, 2004
Print ISBN-10: 0-321-22811-1
Print ISBN-13: 978-0-321-22811-6
Pages: 384

The Intel Threading Building Blocks can also give you some ideas:

Intel Threading Building Blocks
Outfitting C++ for Multi-Core Processor Parallelism
by James Reinders
Published by O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2007

Best Regards,
Szabolcs