configuration of asp mobile

Elmar Jacobs

hi folk,

i want to programm a asp application that is stored and running on an win ce
system. But the access to this pages is from a PC over a Bluetooth
networkcard. So I want the devolop on a PC and over compiling and deploy the
compiler transfer the nessessary files to the device. But my problem is if i
try to connect the visual studio asp project with the device visual studio
say ok connection established but he makes no download to the device. Also
the output directory is rechange to the localhost path on the pc. So my
question, how can I configure the system so that my source code is on the pc
and the running application is on the device. Because i only can debug the
application on the device in this way.

Thanks a lot,
elmar