ConfirmSystem: iana@icann.org [[27cc83e265d54b05]]

Discussion in 'Python' started by iana@iana.org, Oct 26, 2004.

  1. Guest

    Thank you for your message.

    The address collects a tremendous amount of spam, and we
    have been forced to implement protective measures. In order to process
    your message we need to confirm that it came from a real email address.
    To confirm your message, you can either:

    The "Re: " added by many mail clients is OK, but please note
    that this method is *not* foolproof.

    or

    2) Visit the URL
    <http://confirm.icann.org/?s=27cc83e265d54b05&l=>

    If you want to be very sure that your message gets through, do both steps
    above -- it does no harm to confirm more than once.

    For your reference, the subject of the message you sent was:

    "Re: important"

    and it arrived at IANA approximately at Tue Oct 26 10:46:05 2004.

    ConfirmSystem: [[27cc83e265d54b05]]
    1
    , Oct 26, 2004