conflict with other javascript in ie

schwooba

Howdy...I have a js dropdown menu and js slideshow on the same webpage.
The menu dropdowns work great in FF but not in IE 6. The menus in ie
drop down behind the slide show which I do not want. Does anyone know
how I can fix that? Perhaps an iFrame? Sorry, kinda new to javascript.

cwdjrxyz

Howdy...I have a js dropdown menu and js slideshow on the same webpage.
The menu dropdowns work great in FF but not in IE 6. The menus in ie
drop down behind the slide show which I do not want. Does anyone know
how I can fix that? Perhaps an iFrame? Sorry, kinda new to javascript.

You are much more likely to get a good answer if you can post the url
of a working page or at least post the code used. There likely are many
things that could cause your problem. Just as a wild guess, the problem
might be controllable using the CSS z-index to control the visibility
order of stacked layers such as the slide image and the dropdown.