Confused about RVM ?

lucky in ruby

I am really confused by the explanations given in RVM website. The
relation between different ruby interpretors and gemsets are not clear
to me. According to me, it is like this -

1. My Account in my Mac have one rvm
2. That rvm installs and manages set of different versions of ruby
interpretors.
3. each ruby version has set of gemsets.

Am i getting things clear... Any more amount of explanations are
welcome. I am in a position to work on (Ruby 1.8.7 + rails 2.3.8 and its
dependencies) and (Ruby 1.9.2 and Rails 3.0 and its dependencies)...

If any one is well versed with handling many ruby versions and gemsets
with the help of rvm, please explain to me... thanks for the help

Rick DeNatale

I am really confused by the explanations given in RVM website. The
relation between different ruby interpretors and gemsets are not clear
to me. According to me, it is like this -

1. My Account in my Mac have one rvm
2. That rvm installs and manages set of different versions of ruby
interpretors.
3. each ruby version has set of gemsets.

Am i getting things clear...

Pretty much.

One recent feature in RVM is that each version of Ruby can have a
global gemset which is shared.