    to do this. I have the 135 questions in a DB table also.

    Thanks

    Leon
    leonaisse, Jan 9, 2007

  2. If, and only if, you are sure there will only be 135 questions, you can code
    a single table with all 135 questions as different fields. As it is
    difficult to guarantee no further questions will ever be added, unless you
    are in 100% control, a better option is something like this

    Table 1 = Questions
    QuestionID
    QuestionText

    Table 2 = User_Question
    User_QuestionID
    QuestionID
    UserID
    AnswerText

    This allows you to alter the number of questions, esp. if the delivery of
    the questions is dynamic.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 9, 2007